|This is Nano's patented "Look of Love" -- |
It's how he looks at me all the time, every day, even right this minute.
Wow. You people know how to party. Yesterday was one crazy day! All I can say is thank you. Our efforts were impressive and this is what happened:
- 3500 calls to the USPS (keep calling! #s below)
- Jon Tevlin's article shared 1500+ times
- I got a FB page set up for Nano: http://goo.gl/zdIKVk
- We were #1 on Google for various search terms
- I'm being contacted by the media
- And, the USPS appears to have blocked the name Nano from their Twitter feed
Here's what you can do to help today:
- Call the USPS again today. If we can get even more people to call on the second day, that'll give them the message, loud and clear.
- Postmaster General in Minneapolis: 612-349-4400
- Powderhorn Station: 612-722-3973
- The national toll-free number - 1-800-275-8777 - at the voice prompt, ask for Customer Service and when you get someone on the line (I didn't have to wait long) refer to case # CA-118435565. I opened that this morning. They will add notes if people call.
- USPS Consumer Affairs: 612-349-4401
- Share on Facebook and Twitter - share the phone numbers above and ask others to call
- Use #justicefornano
- FB page for Nano: http://goo.gl/zdIKVk
- Send any media contacts you have to me at JusticeForNano@gmail.com. Also, contact them yourself if it's someone you know personally. Share the link to Jon Tevlin's story with them: